Preschool Crafts and Activities

Currclick has some great activities for preschoolers. I've bought (or gotten free for their weekly freebie) the polar bear activity book and the tiger activity book. The littles learned about the animals and enjoyed it a great deal, then we made craft polar bears and hand puppet tigers.

I also got a phonics bingo game which is coming in handy while my granddaughter is learning to read in kindergarten. There are real photos of many things and letters to match for the starting sounds of those photos. I use the capital and lower case letters too, both the littles like to match them. I cut out the letters in circle shape and stuck them into milk cap lids (not the grocery store gallons, these are larger lids from delivered milk) so that they're easier to handle and more fun for little ones.

Be sure to preview the product before you buy, some items are full of spelling errors. This is especially important to catch if you're buying for homeschooling older kids. I've been impressed with Hands Of A Child lapbooks especially, and Intelligo's The Baroque Era. I didn't use Intelligo because my son went to public school this year but it is well done.

No comments: